Aspect Software has released the 19th version of its Cloud Contact Center as a Service system that features customer-driven capabilities and enhancements for both contact center and workforce optimization suites.
According to a company press release, Cloud Contact Center V19 allows agents and supervisors to deliver better customer service experiences by supporting a wide variety of real-time insights into an agent’s skillset, comparing initial agent skills to the actual competencies required for each contact. Then, the best fit for that customer is delivered.
The new version also includes tools to help supervisors stay on schedule and analyze activities during the day, like enhanced employee data on time spent in or out of adherence, real-time alarms, analysis of historical adherence trends and improvements to notification modules using the data.
Aspect Software CMO Michael Harris called the release a “major milestone” for the company.
“This release offers new enterprise-class features to our cloud customers that require management and optimization of contact centers with thousands of agents,” he said. “Our customers are our lifeblood and we intend to continue prioritizing their unique feature, scalability and platform requirements into future releases.”
Other improvements include:
- Integrated workforce management mobile application
- Omnichannel email search, monitoring and reassignment
- Increased rule precision and granular compliance auditing based on customer consent and preference, combined with callback and exclusion controls
- Microsoft LUIS Natural Language Understanding support
- Hotspot analytics to deliver actionable developer insight for chatbots and interactive voice response
- Performance management coaching and gamification rewards and metrics updates
- Additional APIs for salesforce.com, Dynamics and other integrations
- Scalability improvements and the ability to support large contact centers with over 5,000 agents
- Encryption technology to secure the voice path between Aspect cloud and the call center and all the way to the agent’s phone.
The new release will be demonstrated at ACE Europe, held at the Corinthia Hotel in London on Oct. 15, and the Gartner IT Symposium on Oct. 20-24 in Orlando, Fla.