According to Poly, the Studio X lineup of video bars joins the company’s growing list of devices certified for Google Meet, Google Voice and ChromeOS. The Studio X30, Studio X50, Studio X70, and the TC8 controller will be the first Android-based appliances to offer a native Google Meet experience and provide a streamline and purpose-built experience for any meeting room.
Each bar in the product line features intelligent, broadcast-quality video for meeting rooms of any size, that include automatic framing and speaker tracking and intelligent noise blocking. According to Poly, the company is the only partner that provides people framing with advanced AI capabilities for Google Meet on the Studio X70.
Poly says the Studio X family provides a comprehensive room solution for Google Meet rooms of all sizes, featuring:
- Full HD video with Poly DirectorAI smart camera experiences
- Room-filling audio and crystal-clear microphone pickup
- Poly USB Device Mode for multi-platform flexibility
- Dual display (X50/X70) to see both people and content full screen
- One-touch click to join via TC8 controller
- Managed by Poly Lens and Google Workspace
- Highly secure with a hardened operating system, secure update distribution, and third-party testing for security vulnerabilities
Poly Studio X family certified for Google Meet will be available worldwide in January 2023.
In addition, Poly says the company offers a wide range of Google Cloud certified solutions, such as:
- Google Meet: Poly Studio USB video bar, and Poly Studio P5 personal webcam, as well as Voyager headsets and Poly Sync speakerphones are collaboration devices certified for Google Meet.
- Google Voice: Poly offers a long list of devices certified for Google Voice, and is proud to be the exclusive desk phone manufacturer certified to work with Google Voice. Poly’s Google Voice portfolio also includes headsets, speakerphones, and the Poly Studio P5 webcam.
- Chrome OS: Poly’s portfolio devices certified to work with Chromebook includes headsets from the Blackwire, Encore Pro, and Savi headset families, and also includes video conferencing gear such as the Poly Studio P15 for focus rooms and personal spaces.
All Poly devices certified for Google Meet and Google Voice are supported by the Poly Lens App on PC and Mac, which allows IT managers to troubleshoot, push software updates, and remotely manage devices. Poly Lens App support will be available for ChromeOS devices in Q2 2023.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!