Crestron is now shipping the next generation of its Crestron Flex video conferencing platform “designed to deliver more options, opportunities and possibilities to communicate, collaborate, and control from anywhere,” according to the company announcement.
“From the desktop to the boardroom, Crestron Flex delivers native Microsoft Teams or Zoom Rooms software conferencing systems, as well as options with bring-your-own-device (BYOD) support,” the Crestron announcement says.
“As the modern workplace continues to evolve, Crestron is engineering solutions that offer organizations the flexibility to create a room system or add a device in order to equip any space with the tools for dynamic collaboration,” according to the company announcement.
The system “brings a modern and sleek design to the product lineup along with new feature sets and game-changing touch screens that provide smart room controls for the soundbars, custom integration kits, and rapid deployment systems,” the company announcement says.
“With Crestron Flex, organizations now have the option to choose either a standard system with single display support and custom programming or an advanced system with additional functionalities, such as dual-mode technology, intelligent cameras, and dual display support,” according to the announcement.
Crestron Flex Video Conference Lineup
The Standard Crestron Flex lineup includes:
- MM30 Compact Tabletop Video Conference System
- B30 Wall Mount Small Room Video Conference System
- M50 Tabletop Medium Room Video Conference System
- M70 Tabletop Large Room Video Conference System
- C100 Video Conference System Integrator Kit
- P100 VoIP Desk Phone
- UC-FCB R-Series Mobile UC System
- UC-FCM R-Series Plus Mobile UC System
The Advanced lineup includes:
- MX50 Advanced Tabletop Medium Room Video Conference System
- MX70 Advanced Tabletop Large Room Video Conference System
- CX100 UC Video Conference System Integrator Kit
- UC-FCMX R-Series Plus Mobile UC System with BYOD Support
The new Crestron Flex Product Picker website allows dealers and customers to filter by feature set, form factor, room size, and more, making it easier than ever to find the ideal solution for any space.