Schools looking to beef up their security in the coming year should know about the $1,000,000 worth of grants offered by Eagle Eye Networks. The grants will be given out to support the implementation and operation of security equipment, and cloud recording services and school buildings and campuses.
Grant recipients will receive one year of funding for the cloud-based Eagle Eye Security Camera Video Managed System and the components that come with it. The solution includes cameras, gateways, cloud recording, and centralized management. For schools with existing systems, the grant allows for integration of on-site surveillance systems into the Eagle Eye cloud-based VMS.
“Unlike traditional VMS offerings, Eagle Eye Networks is erasing the need for costly on-site video storage, transitioning customers to the infinitely scalable, totally secure Eagle Eye Cloud. Schools across the country are turning to Eagle Eye Networks for greater scalability, increased storage, and the ability to get instant access from any location. With over 3,500 compatible cameras, access control integrations, and low cost of ownership due to lower setup and deployment costs Eagle Eye Networks has become the go-to solution for schools of all sizes,” says Chris Whitling, global vice president of marketing for Eagle Eye Networks.
Schools can apply through December 31st, 2019, and will be notified of next steps within two weeks of submission. To learn more or apply for the grants, click here.
More from Eagle Eye Networks press release:
Why more schools are moving their video surveillance to the Cloud:
- Flexible permission-based accessibility: Administrators can see what is happening in any location from any device running the Cloud VMS mobile app or a modern browser.
- First Responders access: School VMS administrators have the option to designate first responders to receive real-time and historical video access during emergency situations.
- Access control: Integrations with world-class companies like Brivo, DMP and Salto provide customers with comprehensive solutions that combine cloud video surveillance with key access control functions.
- IT efficiencies: Reduce the amount of equipment and human resources needed onsite by eliminating the need for maintaining outdated on-site storage systems.
- Centralized management: The Eagle Eye Cloud VMS provides central management tools that enable administrators to track user activity and delegate or revoke user access, all from a mobile or web browser.
- Unlimited scalability: Eagle Eye Cloud VMS allows customers to expand storage capacity on demand, minimizing capital expenditures and eliminating the need to decide how many servers will be needed in the future.
- Cyber security: All Eagle Eye Networks video is encrypted on site and remains encrypted at rest, in flight, and in our Cloud. This means your campus is not subject to unauthorized viewing or recording of school video.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!