StorageCraft, a data protection and accessibility company, announces OneXafe Solo 300, a cloud-based business continuity solution.
The plug-and-play appliance streams data directly to StorageCraft Cloud Services, providing enterprise-class protection and recovery at an SMB price point with the simplicity the segment requires, according to the company.
OneXafe Solo 300 features:
- provides cloud-based anytime, anywhere data backup, protection, and recovery for small business environments with zero upfront cost
- two-step deployment process
- protects single tenant and multi-tenant environments within minutes
- users power on and assign Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs)
- does not impose a limit on the number of machines it supports and backs up VMs, physical servers, desktops, and laptops
- business continuity setup managed through a single pane of glass using StorageCraft OneSystem
- in the event of failure, including through a ransomware attack, users can instantly recover by virtualizing their machines or entire infrastructure into the cloud
More from the company on this business continuity solution:
StorageCraft channel partners can now standardize on the StorageCraft technology stack across their data protection business. Since the deployment of OneXafe Solo 300 requires no capital expense and minimal technical support, channel partners can serve small businesses with ease, confidence, and healthy margins. Simple licensing, billing, and reporting through seamless integration with ConnectWise and Autotask business management platforms add to the management and economic benefits of standardizing on StorageCraft business continuity solutions.
Travis Vigneau, Director, Solution Partner Strategy for ConnectWise:
“This is going to be highly attractive to MSPs. Instead of relying on building their own solutions to deliver cloud-based business continuity, StorageCraft has given them a simple, graceful solution that is going to be a breeze to manage. The benefit of no upfront cost, single pane of glass management and easy integration to the ConnectWise business management platform all adds to the margin potential.”
OneXafe Solo 300 will be available this Fall through major distribution partners. Subscription pricing is less than US$100/month per protected machine.