Qumulo, the Seattle-based data storage and management solutions provider offers cloud builders the ability to create and test up to one petabyte (PB) of multi-cloud file storage.
Qumulo’s Cloud Now Program is designed to eliminate barriers to unstructured data storage in the cloud while speeding time to deployment. Customers can now build a proof of concept (POC) at scale.
Business decision makers, and the cloud architects that support them, are turning to the cloud to scale rapidly. Recent macroeconomic challenges, such as supply chain delays and labor shortages, have accelerated cloud adoption.
According to recent analyst reports, organizations are increasing annual cloud spending by 20.7% through 2025, and more than 40% of enterprises surveyed are moving workloads to the cloud to mitigate supply chain disruption.
“Today’s enterprises need to manage their data and keep their business moving forward. We believe every business should experience the benefits of cloud, which is why we are offering to build proof of concept environments for our customers free of charge in the cloud of their choice,” said Bill Richter, CEO at Qumulo, in a statement. “The Cloud Now Program removes concerns of cost and infrastructure lock-in – something legacy vendors simply can’t do.”
As the a multi-cloud provider that runs on AWS, GCP, and Azure infrastructure at scale, Qumulo gives customers the ability to manage large amounts of unstructured data, regardless of which cloud it is in.
The Cloud Now Program:
- Offers Qumulo Cloud Q licensing and storage infrastructure across supported clouds including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and the Google Cloud Platform;
- Allows customers to build solutions across any supported cloud in production before purchasing services;
- Allows customers to deploy projects with cloud services ready at their fingertips, avoiding lengthy supply chain delays for infrastructure hardware;
- Provides deployment support of the customer’s workload for a white glove deployment experience;
- Allows customers the ability to test and receive immediate value from their cloud strategy with Qumulo support throughout the duration of the program.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!