Masergy, a software-defined networking company and provider of managed SD-WAN, cloud communications, and managed security solutions, announces the next evolution of its Intelligent Service Control portal that enhances the application user experience, transparency, and analytics.
Masergy’s new ISC portal simplifies and unifies network and application management with real-time visibility, analytics and service control purpose-built for the multi-cloud enterprise.
The portal offers a holistic view of clients’ global SD-WAN and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) applications while enabling the ability to manage, secure, and optimize their network environments in real-time.
From private and public bandwidth to edge devices, public/private cloud instances, business applications, and voice/video communications, global enterprises now have the unified visibility and control they need to maximize their application performance. No more reconciling information across multiple dashboards.
Features of Masergy Intelligent Service Control portal include:
- A single pane of glass delivers unified views of analytics for the customer’s global networks, UCaaS, WAN edge devices, and application performance.
- Customizable dashboard views allow the customer to feature the information they need with views of top applications, security threats, network services, network usage, and open support tickets.
- Real-time bandwidth controls provide the ability to modify port bandwidth globally across both public and private connections.
- End-to-end visibility of application performance help customers make faster, more informed decisions about bandwidth allocation and service improvement.
- Comprehensive self-service features empower the customer to control the network with site and contact management capabilities, ticket tracking, alarm notifications, invoicing, device reports, change history, and escalations.
“When it comes to accelerating the pace of IT and building a multi-cloud environment, unified network visibility is everything–global enterprises need a single source of truth for information about their cloud application performance,” said Masergy’s Chief Digital Officer Terry Traina.
“Masergy’s Managed SD-WAN solution is leading the industry in providing customers with a unified framework for monitoring and managing their increasingly complex environments, so our customers can ensure cloud application reliability, streamline WAN management, and stay focused on their strategic initiatives.”
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!