Extreme Networks data center networking earned some valuable industry recognition by being tapped with Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice recognition.
Gartner defines Data Center Networking vendors as those providing hardware and/or software solutions that deliver connectivity primarily within enterprise data centers. According to a press release by Extreme Networks, Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinction is based on feedback and ratings from end-user professionals who have experience purchasing, implementing and/or using the product or service.
It adds that Extreme Networks Agile Data Center solutions are optimized to enable enterprise and cloud organizations to achieve greater operational agility and efficiency for increased competitive advantage. In the Gartner report, users praised the turnkey offerings, customer service, cost-effectiveness and commitment to delivering positive business outcomes in the latest Peer Insights ranking.
Extreme Networks testimonials from Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice:
- “Extreme has been an amazing partner for us. They have provided a turn-key solution and followed through the entire process. From network design, to sales, to implementation, they were with us every step.” – Chief Technology Officer, Education
- “Extreme Networks SPB protocol a “Game Changer” in the way we design and implement networks.” – Principal Network Architect, Healthcare
- “[Extreme does an] excellent job of managing numerous and varied devices and allowing us to see them across the dashboard—it was like a hi-def picture of our multi-vendor device network!” – Senior Product Manager, Transportation
- “The Professional Services Engineer did the cut over to the new redundant fabric core gear in three sites, over a single weekend, and succeeded without having to roll-back any changes on Monday.” – Distributed Computer Systems Consultant, Government
- “The overall experience has been phenomenal. The sales team and support teams have been fully invested in making the implementation succeed and providing world-class service. The product has exceeded our expectations at every level. Overall a breath of fresh air after dealing with other network hardware vendors.” – Network Administrator, Energy and Utilities
Extreme completed its acquisition of Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.’s data center networking business in November 2017. The company has since been named a Challenger for the first time in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Networking, published July 11, 2018.
Extreme’s forthcoming SLX router, part of its Agile Data Center solution portfolio, won the Best of Show Silver Award at Interop Tokyo in June.