Trustwave announces Trustwave Fusion platform “to meet the enterprise where they are today in their operations and in the future as they embrace digital transformation,” the company says.
The Trustwave Fusion platform connects the digital footprints of enterprises and government agencies to a security cloud comprised of the Trustwave data lake, analytics, threat intelligence, security services and Trustwave SpiderLabs, the company’s team of security specialists.
The cloud native platform consolidates Trustwave people, processes and technology into an intuitive application to deliver management of complex security programs from a computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Key capabilities of Trustwave Fusion platform:
- Visibility and centralized control — The Trustwave Fusion platform offers a single view of threats, technology management, vulnerabilities and perceived risks across an organization’s entire environment. A dashboard serves as a center point to track security events, respond to alerts and manage a range of services including threat detection and response, penetration testing, vulnerability testing and scanning, security technology management and more.
- Support for multi-cloud and diverse environments — Trustwave Fusion platform helps to protect assets in any environment or mix of environments including on-premises, public clouds, private clouds and new security-focused clouds hosted by technology vendors.
- Access to threat intelligence — Facilities identify, collect and track the latest vulnerabilities, malware strains and adversary tactics.
- Support for third party data and products — Through application programming interfaces (APIs), the Trustwave Fusion platform integrates data lakes, technology actions and threat intelligence stemming from third-party sources into a customer’s environment to further strengthen cybersecurity posture.
- Hybrid Security Operations — Through APIs and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) based service management, Trustwave Fusion platform delivers the capability to connect operating environments to leverage corporate and government service management natively tearing down walls between Trustwave Managed Security Services, security testing services and a customer’s Security Operation Center.