- Optoma ProScene ZK1050 and ZK750: The ZK1050 and ZK750 projectors are flagship 4K UHD MultiColor Laser (MCL) projectors featuring 10,000 and 7,500 lumens of brightness, respectively, and a 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio with Extreme Black enabled for powerful color performance and rich blacks.
- Optoma ProScene ZU720T: This 7,000 lumen laser DLP projector features a WUXGA resolution and 4K HDR compatibility. Other perks: full range lens shift, 1.8X zoom, built-in blending and warping, and FOTA updating.
- Optoma ProScene ZU860: This 8,500 lumen WUXGA laser is compatible with multiple interchangeable optical lens options to accommodate any installation need. The ProScene ZU860 also features 4K HDR10 compatibility, integrated HDBaseT, built-in image blending and warping and 360-degree operation.
- Optoma ProScene ZK507: This 4K UHD 5,000 lumen laser offers up to 30,000 hours of nearly maintenance-free operation (Eco mode) and an IP5X dust resistant optical engine.
- Optoma ZU406, ZU506T, and ZU606T: This new series of fixed lens, WUXGA laser projectors with 4,500, 5,000 and 6,000 lumens respectively, were designed to provide the many benefits of laser projection performance at affordable, market entry pricing.
FHDQ130 130-Inch QUAD LED Display
The fully optimized 1080p QUAD LED display provides 130 inches of 4K visuals. It comes pre-calibrated out-of-the-box, removing the hassle of managing software and the various associated files, while ensuring the image is optimized for immediate use – whether in a boardroom, house of worship, retail or hospitality environment, or for digital signage.
Unique to the market, the QUAD LED display boasts a 4-in-1 Surface Mount Diode layout, with the LED diodes allowing for a smoother screen surface, and a 170-degree horizontal and vertical wide-viewing angle. The display can also be controlled by using Optoma’s Control Q application from a smart phone or tablet.
An integrated media player eliminates the need for any additional devices traditionally associated with LED solutions. It features a range of connectivity and control options, including dual HDMI, USB, 3G-SDI, RS232 and HDBaseT.
QuickCast Pro-WU Wireless Presentation System
Optoma additionally debuted its one-click wireless presentation and display system featuring 4K UHD and WUXGA resolution for content sharing with a variety of devices, including Windows and Mac computers, smartphones, tablets and more. Featuring an HDMI receiver and transmitters and USB-C connectivity (for DisplayPort Alternative Mode), along with an industry-leading six-hour battery life and HDCP for playback of protected content from media services, the QuickCast Pro system wirelessly shares 4K UHD and WUXGA video and stereo audio to display devices with just the click of a button.
Pricing and Availability
- Optoma ZK1050, available now for an estimated street price of $23,999
- Optoma ZK750, available now for an estimated street price of $17,999
- Optoma ZK507, available now, for an estimated street price of $5,499
- Optoma FHDQ130 QUAD LED display, available in July for an estimated street price of $99,999
- Optoma QuickCast Pro-WU, available in August $699