NanoLumens Advantage also enables end users to implement upgrades and additional assets to their current digital strategy contract without having to pay for everything outright.
According to a statement by NanoLumens, the new program will also enable colleges and organizations to:
• Gain a competitive sales advantage with the latest technology
• Secure budget approval with ease
• Better spend working capital for strategic investments
• Simplify asset management
• Ensure predictable budgeting
• Preserve credit limits and realize tax advantages
“Businesses of every size and type have discovered the impact that NanoLumens LED visualization solutions can have on their businesses,” said NanoLumens Vice President of Strategic Growth Nate Remmes in a previous statement. “Now, thanks to the NanoLumens Advantage program, businesses can enjoy all of the benefits of NanoLumens displays without an upfront capital expense.”
Aside from businesses, colleges are also investing in NanoLumens Advantage to afford their own digital strategies.
This includes Elon University, which opted for a NanoLumens digital display for the Great Room meeting area in its Global Neighborhood, and Louisiana State University, which installed two NanoLumens LED displays in its Olinde Career Center.