InFocus, the company that created the Mondopad videoconferencing and collaboration system, has created a fun Star Wars themed infographic about videoconferencing in anticipation of Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens coming out this December.
The infographic gives facsimiles of Star Wars characters and common conferencing personalities – both the good (light side) and the bad (dark side).
Along with the clever infographic comes a number of facts about conferencing that advocate for videoconferencing in the workplace. Some interesting stats can be found within the infographic:
- In meetings, 63 percent of attendees send emails, 44 percent text and 21 percent shop online
- 88 percent of attendees say videoconferencing increases impact of discussions
- 87 percent of attendees say videoconferencing expedites decision making
- 87 percent of executives under the age of 35 prefer to work for a company with videoconferencing capabilities
- 94 percent of attendees say increased efficiency and productivity is the number one benefit of videoconferencing
Check out our slideshow to view the infographic piece by piece.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!