InFocus, the company that created the Mondopad videoconferencing and collaboration system, has created a fun Star Wars themed infographic about videoconferencing in anticipation of Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens coming out this December.
The infographic gives facsimiles of Star Wars characters and common conferencing personalities – both the good (light side) and the bad (dark side).
Along with the clever infographic comes a number of facts about conferencing that advocate for videoconferencing in the workplace. Some interesting stats can be found within the infographic:
- In meetings, 63 percent of attendees send emails, 44 percent text and 21 percent shop online
- 88 percent of attendees say videoconferencing increases impact of discussions
- 87 percent of attendees say videoconferencing expedites decision making
- 87 percent of executives under the age of 35 prefer to work for a company with videoconferencing capabilities
- 94 percent of attendees say increased efficiency and productivity is the number one benefit of videoconferencing
Check out our slideshow to view the infographic piece by piece.