Mvix, a leading provider of content-rich digital signage software and solutions, launched two new content integrations for their Employee Communication Displays — Slack and In-Out Board.
Adding the automated In-Out Board to the displays makes staff tracking easy. It syncs easily with employee calendars to display their status — available, busy or out. The board also includes touchscreen capability, allowing employees to easily sign in and out of the office as they come and go.
Slack also improves employee communication. Displaying Slack channels on employee communication screens enables managers to quickly and easily communicate with large teams.
These upgrades to Employee Communications Displays are:
- fully customizable to match company branding
- available in touch and non-touch applications
- supports mixed content, e.g., weather, social media, event listings
The use cases for the new Employee Communication Displays go beyond traditional office spaces. They can also be implemented in:
- Doctor’s Offices & Hospitals — Receptionists can quickly glance at the In-Out Board to monitor which doctors are available to meet with patients
- Manufacturing Facilities — Push updates out to workers on the shop floor immediately with a single Slack message
- Government — Display which judges, clerks or public officials are available for meetings with the In-Out Board
- Schools & Universities — Quickly communicate between different educational departments with a shared Slack messaging system
The displays enable businesses to achieve increased productivity, improved communication, better staff accountability and increased security measures.
“One of the fastest growing uses of digital signage technology is for employee communication” said Lillyan Wamaitha, Marketing Manager at Mvix. “Adding Slack and In-Out Board to Employee Communication Displays directly address the requirements of our clients and gives them a powerful tool to streamline their communications channels.”
Check out this video to see how the In-Out Board works.
For a free demo, please contact Mvix at 703.382.1739 or visit www.mvixdigitalsignage.com.