At Total Tech Summit 2022, Jason Knott, chief content officer for Emerald’s connected brands (including TechDecisions) announced the winners of the IoT/Connected Product Awards 2022.
The winners of the commercial category are as follows:
- Access Control: Genetec — Genetec Enclosure Management powered Cloud Link Roadrunner
- AV Collaboration: Biamp — Parlé VBC 2500 all-in-one conferencing bar
- Fire/Intrusion: Alula — BAT-Fire
- Video Surveillance: Axis Communications — AXIS M4308-PLE Panoramic Camera
- Miscellaneous: IPVideo — HALO IoT Smart Sensor 3C
Knott also announced the IoT/Connected Product Awards winners in the resident category. They are as follows:
- Home Enhancement: Crestron — Crestron Home
- Lighting: Crestron — Crestron LED Light Fixtures
- Network Communication: Google Nest — Nest Wi-Fi Pro
- Physical Security/Access Control: Doorbird — A1121
- Physical Security/Surveillance: Nest Doorbell (Second Generation)
Total Tech Summit co-locates CE Pro Summit, Commercial Integrator Summit and Security Sales & Integration Summit, all sister brands of TechDecisions. The event thus drives noteworthy progress in the custom, commercial and security integration industries.
Total Tech Summit 2022 is ongoing from October 26 to October 28, 2022 in Orlando, Fla. For more updates on this event, follow Twitter updates from Dan Ferrisi (@DanFerrisiEdit) and Commercial Integrator (@commintegrator), and check out the hashtag #TotalTech22!
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!