HP is launching a new portfolio of conferencing and collaboration solutions designed for hybrid work, including meeting room systems and HP PCs enhanced with collaboration tools.
The company is calling the new line of products HP Presence, and it includes conference room technologies like a mini conferencing PC, intelligent room controls, a 4K AI-enabled camera, an audio Video Bar, microphones and more.
However, the product line also features a category the company calls enhanced by HP Presence, which is essentially a combination of existing HP PCs and upgraded camera and microphone technologies.
“With hybrid here to stay, pre-COVID technology simply can’t solve for the new ways people work. Without the right technology, people aren’t being heard and their ideas are getting lost. Every voice deserves to be heard – whether they’re sitting in the meeting room or at their kitchen table,” said Andy Rhodes, global dead of commercial systems and display solutions at HP Inc. “HP Presence fits the work world of yesterday, the world of today, and is future proofed for tomorrow’s collaboration needs, so no matter where you work, no thoughts are left behind.”
For the conference room, the company announced:
- HP Presence Mini Conferencing PC, a high-performance PC to manage the conference room setup.
- HP Presence Control and HP Presence Control Plus, intelligent room control solutions with low-profile designs and adaptive AI-enhanced audio for both small and large meeting spaces.
- HP Presence See 4K AI Camera that combines intelligent audio and video experiences with an automatic sensor-driven privacy shutter.
- HP Presence Audio Video Bar, a large meeting space video bar that combines intelligent video experiences, privacy features and audio custom-tuned by Bang & Olufsen.
- HP Presence Hub and HP Presence Talk Satellite Microphones.
According to HP, the products feature occupancy detection that automatically wakes up meeting room controls, intelligent speaker framing for in-room speakers, speaker tracking, automatic volume adjust and IT support tools.
In addition to being easy to set up and deploy, HP is marketing HP Presence as a secure virtual meeting solution with protection from HP Wolf Security for Business, the company’s integrated endpoint security offering.
HP Presence also features update management tools and supports Windows Update and Teams Admin Center, as well as intelligent insights to help maximize room productivity.
HP calls its enhanced by HP Presence offering a solution that combines “hardware and software engineering to bring audio experiences to a more hybrid world.”
To start, products enhanced by HP Presence include the HP Elite Dragonfly Max 2-in-one laptop and the HP EliteOne 800 GB All-in-One PC. Those products now feature upgraded camera hardware, integrated lighting enhancements, auto framing, intelligent noise filtering, and muffled audio enhancements.
The company is not yet releasing pricing details, but the products will generally be available starting February 2022.