If presentations are not done right, they could lead to boring, mind wandering time wasters, where the message doesn’t really get through properly. But, help is available in the form of great online tools that’ll help you create engaging presentations, whether you’re a student or a teacher.
Keep their attention, get your message across, and dazzle them with eye catching presentations using these online resources.
- Animoto: If traditional slide show presentations won’t cut it, look to Animoto to create a video presentation. Photos and video can be put together in a professional looking presentation easily. Just pick your style and music, customize your photos and videos with text and get ready to present.
- Canva: It’s so simple to drag, drop and create stunningly beautiful presentations with Canva. They’ve got everything you need to fill the professionally designed templates, from images to photo filters to fonts. You’ve got endless possibilities at your fingertips, helping you put together stunning and engaging presentations.
- Creedo: Impress and make sure that your presentation is listened to and remembered. It’s entirely possible with the help of Creedoo. If you’re looking to interact with your audience through your presentation, this is the resource to turn to. Ask questions to and poll your audience, then get their responses in real time. This tool also gives you the option of creating additional back slides that connect to any of your main slides, so that if you need to go more in depth into a topic, you’ll have back slides prepared, so you won’t miss a beat.
- Boomessays: Content is key in every presentation, and if you don’t have engaging content, it doesn’t matter how spectacular your presentation looks. Turn to the professional writers at Boom Essays for expertly written content, and you’ll get relevant, in depth information to fill your presentation with.
- Emaze: Amaze with Emaze, where you can create, share and explore amazing presentations. Free templates are available for you to customize, and presentations are also available in 3D. The cloud-based tool allows you to access your presentations anywhere.
- Go Animate: In less than 5 minutes, you can easily create a professional looking animated video that’ll tell your story out loud. It’s ideal for the classroom because it serves up information in a unique and engaging way, that’ll keep students interested. And, the unlimited subscriptions mean you’ll have complete access to unlimited creation, hosting and download.
- Google Slides: This free presentation software has become a permanent fixture in many classrooms. It’s accessible from any internet connected device, so you can create, view, present and more from anywhere at anytime. Google also auto saves your work as changes are made, so you’ll never have to worry about losing your work.
- Essayroo: No matter what your presentation is focused on, the writers at EssayRoo can put together a killer presentation that’ll engage your audience. Wow everyone with the knowledge and detail you’re presenting and the depth of information you’ve got when you enlist the help of a content creation service, like EssayRoo.
- MoveNote: Put together creative video presentations using MoveNote’s cloud-based software that lets you add your content, then enhance it through video recordings using your webcam. This tool is especially useful in creating “How to” videos.
- Pear Deck: Engage the entire classroom using presentations done through Pear Deck. It’s an incredible resource that allows students to directly join into a teacher’s presentation using a unique code on their own device. This is truly an interactive presentation tool that lets teachers get data about how their students are interacting with the presentation.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: The original presentation software, PowerPoint is the industry standard for businesses, educators and students alike. It’s the most widely used software worldwide, and now also features an online cloud-based version that can be shared easily and can be accessed anywhere.
- SlideDog: If you’re a little worried that your presentation will have problems opening, your videos won’t load or about any other technical problems that might occur, ease your worries with SlideDog. This resource helps put your mind at ease, because you can combine almost any media into one seamless presentation, and know that each element of your presentation will open without worry.
- UK Writings: Put together amazing presentations when you include content created by the experts at UK Writings. All of their writers are fully vetted to ensure they know the topics they’ll be writing about, so you’re guaranteed to get great content to add to your visually stunning presentation.
- Hemingway App: Ensure that your presentation content is error free and written perfectly for the level of your audience with the help of Hemingway App. Write at a level too low and you’ll lose their interest; Write at a level above what they can understand and your message will get lost.
- ProWriting Aid: Keep your audience engaged by turning your good writing into great writing with a little assistance from ProWriting Aid. You’ll improve your readability, helping you get through to your audience on their level of understanding.
Create presentations on a whole new level with the assistance of these helpful, easy to use online tools. You’ll boost the quality of your presentations, while increasing the level of engagement of your audience, which means your information will be received at a greater rate.
Gloria Kopp is a web content writer and an elearning consultant from Manville city. She graduated from University of Wyoming and started a career of a creative writer. She has recently launched her Studydemic educational website and is currently working as a freelance writer and editor.