Honeywell is updating its Performance Series portfolio with an array of multi-format hybrid recorders and multi-format HQA (high quality analog) cameras.
The company says these updates to the Performance Series can be used to help lower installation costs and provide customers with an opportunity to upgrade to a state-of-the-art system without having to re-design and install a completely new system.
These new products are also said to offer a flexible upgrade and expansion path for SMB video security installations, such as retail, restaurants and small commercial offices.
The recorders are compatible with current analog video standards (HD-CVI, HD-TVI, AHD and CVBS), as well as with current IP video standards, offering both analog and IP inputs. The multi-format HQA cameras function with the same analog video standards, enabling them to work with a multitude of existing recorders.
In addition, the Performance Series multi-format hybrid recorders and cameras integrate with I-View Now for video alarm verification and MAXPRO Cloud access control software for access control and multi-site management, expanding Honeywell’s connected security as a service portfolio.
Additions to the Honeywell Performance Series:
- Performance Series Multi-Format Hybrid Recorders – 4-/8-/16-Channel 1080p
- Performance Series Multi-Format HQA – TDN 1080p IR Bullet Camera
- Performance Series Multi-Format HQA – TDN Low-Light 1080p Box Camera
- Performance Series Multi-Format HQA – TDN 1080p IR Rugged Dome Camera
- Performance Series Multi-Format HQA – 30x Zoom IR PTZ Dome Camera
- Performance Series Multi-Format HQA – TDN 1080p IR Ball Camera
Learn more about the portfolio here.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!