As companies continue to transform digitally and move more and more data to the cloud, security risks escalate. And not from just one avenue—attacks come from a variety of sources and attack the entire perimeter. Helping enterprises protect data no matter where it lives in the cloud, DH2i has developed its DxOdyssey network security software. The software dynamically deploys micro-perimeter security where needed in order to isolate services for fine-grained user access. It gives medium and large organizations Zero Trust network connectivity between on-premise sites and/or multi-cloud environments. DxOdyssey makes the application infrastructure always secure and always on.
“Traditional perimeter security solutions are obsolete for the new IT reality of hybrid and multi-cloud. They weren’t designed for them. They create too large of an attack surface. One need only open today’s paper to confirm this fact. Customers need a new perimeter security model to support hybrid and multicloud computing,” says Don Boxley, CEO and Co-Founder, DH2i. “DH2i’s SDP solution, DxOdyssey, is purpose-built for this new perimeter security reality and is going to disrupt the multi-billion cloud VPN market* because it enables organizations to move away from using a traditional VPN and all of the associated issues for perimeter security. Instead, with DxOdyssey customers can build lightweight dynamic micro-perimeters to secure application- and workload-centric connections between on-premises and/or multi-cloud environments, with virtually no attack surface.”
DxOdyssey software delivers:
- Micro-Perimeters – Application-level micro-tunnels give network admins the ability to deep segment by application, not by network. Limits remote users to fine-grained access to specific services. No ACLs or FW policies to manage. Eliminates lateral network attacks.
- Discreet Invisibility – Randomly generated non-standard UDP ports for dynamic on-demand micro-tunnel communications. Servers are cloaked and secured with no open ports. Virtually eliminates network attack surfaces.
- Multi-Cloud Secure – Designed to enable secure communications “from any host, to any host, anywhere” with application-level DTLS encrypted micro-tunnels and Public Key Authentication. Scales across environments to build a secure hybrid/multi-cloud distributed application infrastructure. No cloud vendor lock-in.
- Smart Availability – Dynamic movement of micro-tunnel gateways and application workloads with self-healing automatic fault detection and failover. The perimeter can be orchestrated to change dynamically so that micro-tunnels and workloads always find their best execution venue (BEV). The entire application infrastructure is “always-secure and always-on.”
- Lightweight Software – Software-Defined-Perimeter solution. Just install on any host and connect. Integrates into existing network infrastructure. No network reconfiguration. No appliances to deploy, configure or maintain.