SolarWinds MSP, a maker of scalable IT service management solutions for IT solution providers and MSPs, has launched a new mobile app for both Android and iOS mobile devices. Named MSP Manager, the new software provides instant access to support tickets and customer information that technicians need to resolve customer issues quickly.
MSP Manager allows users to manage customer service support with integrated ticketing, tracking, and billing. The MSP Manager mobile app provides access to that information straight from mobile devices. The app also enables users to:
- Open a ticket with four quick pieces of information, all chosen from drop-down menus
- Start and pause time trackers to automatically report time spent with a customer; timers can be “stacked” if working on multiple issues
- View tickets and schedules instantly
- Access the app with quick login; four-digit or fingerprint sign-in, for devices that support it
- Receive instant notifications of new tickets or status changes on the mobile device, or any wearable device that accepts push notifications such as the Apple Watch
- Document complex wiring details, error messages, or configurations quickly and easily with photo attachments; photos can be attached to tickets and notes, reducing the need to manually input a written description
- Report expense items purchased for customers, such as cables, equipment, dongles, or software
- Plan the most efficient driving route for a day of on-site visits with mapping of all locations
MSP Manager is now integrated within the SolarWinds MSP Remote Monitoring and Managementplatform, supporting user’s single pane of glass experience.