Customers across eight states now have access to 2 Gigabit internet and WiFi 6 with no data caps or contracts from Fidium
MATTOON, Ill.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Fidium Fiber, Consolidated Communications’ new customer-centered residential internet service, is now delivering symmetrical 2-gig speeds across the Fidium all-fiber network. Fidium announces all plans now include WiFi 6, which creates a mesh network that optimizes your home network daily, delivering the best home internet experience.
“These enhancements to Fidium’s already fantastic service illustrate our dedication to building the ultimate internet experience for our customers,” said Erik Garr, president of consumer and small business for Consolidated. “Fidium is about constant innovation and improvement. We think our customers deserve the best, and I’m excited for folks to see just how powerful WiFi 6 and 2 Gig symmetrical fiber internet can be.”
With 2 Gigs, users can connect dozens of smart devices, stream ultra-high-definition video, join video conferences and connect multiple bandwidth-hungry devices simultaneously. While 1 Gig is Fidium’s most popular plan, 2 Gig plans can satisfy even the heaviest data users or those who just want the fastest available symmetrical home internet.
All Fidium plans offer symmetrical speeds from 50 Mbps to 2 Gigs, with no contract and no data caps. Customers can also get phone service through VoIP plans and streaming TV service. Get your entertainment at home or on the go without fussy equipment to clutter your rooftop.
Every Fidium Fiber internet plan offers:
- Simple, affordable pricing ($70 per month for 1 Gig, $165 per month for 2 Gig symmetrical speeds) that includes equipment, with no required bundles, no hidden fees, no data caps and no contract;
- An intelligent whole-home mesh WiFi experience that starts with a top-rated WiFi 6 gateway and up to two extenders;
- The Attune WiFi whole-home management app providing network visibility, age-appropriate content settings, time of day access control, speed tests and more;
- Easy, hassle-free installation on your schedule with text updates and two-hour appointment windows;
- Intuitive customer portal with self-service options; and
- Real time, proactive network monitoring to solve issues remotely and ensure the best internet performance.
Residents can visit FidiumFiber.com to sign up for updates and service when available. Follow Fidium at Facebook.com/FidiumFiber, Twitter.com/FidiumFiber, instagram.com/fidiumfiber and YouTube.com/FidiumFiber.
About Fidium Fiber
Fidium Fiber is a customer-centered, consumer fiber broadband service offering symmetrical multi-gig speeds and exceptional service. Fidium is available in California, Illinois, Maine, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Texas and Vermont with new locations available daily. Fidium is a brand from Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNSL). Consolidated is a leading broadband and business communications provider serving consumers, businesses, and wireless and wireline carriers across a 20-plus state service area. Learn more at FidiumFiber.com.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!