A roundtable discussion exploring networked AV best practices and the transformative effects networked AV has on learning and higher education will take place at 11 a.m. PT on Oct. 29.
The event includes an in-person discussion between multiple AV experts. A live Q&A, where webinar attendees can ask questions of the participants will occur immediately after the discussion.
The roundtable event is hosted by Audinate, developer of the industry-leading Dante AV networking technology, and brings together experts from the University of Southern California, University of Oregon, Arizona State University, University of Colorado, Denver and Brigham Young University – Idaho.
“When we talk with our partners about how they are using networked AV we always come away impressed at their innovation and ingenuity,” said Joshua Rush, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Audinate.
“This is especially true in the higher education market. We realized it would be incredibly beneficial to bring together some of the leading minds utilizing networked AV in higher education – and then share that discussion with the industry at large.”
Networked AV best practices discussion panelists include:
- Joe Way, Director of Learning Environments at the University of Southern California
- Guy Eckelberger, Director of Information Technology at the University of Oregon
- Sean Snitzer, Senior Systems Analyst at Arizona State University
- Scott Burgess, Manager of Recording Labs and Live Sound at the University of Colorado, Denver
- Will Davidson, Media Systems Engineer at Brigham Young University – Idaho
Registration for the webinar is open now at: www.audinate.com/ddm-edu
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!