Winsted announces the release of the Spectrum-2 consoles.
Each rack-mount turret on the Spectrum-2 consoles conforms to 19”W EIA standards and provides easy access to rack-mounted electronics for sophisticated multi-operator control rooms or single-bay workstations.
Winsted released the following details for the Spectrum-2 consoles:
- Multiple Work Surface Options– Choose from three work surface options, including Winsted’s proprietary Endurance Plus, Comfort Edge and laminate with Safeguard.
- Base Units – Adaptable lower equipment units can be configured for 19 ¼” (11RU) of rack space, a CPU pullout tray or an adjustable shelf storage. Each unit features a hinged front-access panel and a removable rear access panel.
- Turret Units – Upper turret units each accommodate 4U rack-mount equipment. Each turret is vented and features a removable top-access panel.
- Front Tapped Rack Rails – Upper and lower front 14-gauge tapped rack rails for equipment installation. Rails are stamped with numbered rack increments for easy equipment installation.
- High Pressure Laminate Finish – All structural panels are finished in high-pressure plastic laminates, available in hundreds of color options.
- Cable Routing – Quick, easy access to cables and equipment allows for simple installation and reduced maintenance time.
- Versa-Trak Mounting System – The integrated horizontal aluminum track system supports a wide variety of monitor mounts. Versa-Trak offers versatility with easy horizontal adjustment. Post-mounted VESA brackets provide vertical adjustability along with the ability to tilt and pivot the monitors.
- Optional Adjustable Monitor Mounts – VESA-compliant pivot/tilt articulating monitor mounts easily attach monitors to the Versa-Trak Mounting System and provide smooth pivot and pitch adjustment for optimal viewing angles and ergonomic sight lines.
- Adjustable Leg Levelers – Fine-tune the height and levelness of the Spectrum-2 console with adjustable leg levelers.
- Multiple Corner Options – Standard corner options include 15-, 45- and 90-degree concave corners as well as 15- and 45-degree convex corners. Custom corner angles are available as needed to help the Spectrum-2 conform to virtually any unique space.
- Hinged & Removable Access Panels – Spectrum-2 features full-length removable rear access panels and lower hinged front panels to provide quick, easy access to cables and equipment, which allows for simple installation and reduced maintenance time.