IDIS will soon launch new back-to-workplace tech solutions.
The company says the tech will transform control room and security operations with greater situational awareness, faster investigations and an enhanced user experience, as well as support a safe return-to-workplace (RTW) set of strategies that, when combined, continue to deliver on the company’s promise of a low total cost of ownership.
Technologies that will be highlighted include:
- Next generation IDIS Deep Learning Analytics with AI-assisted notifications for object, loitering and fall detection, as well as tools that leverage metadata to rapidly speed up investigations. This capability is said to empower security teams with enhanced situational awareness and operator efficiency, thereby enabling operators to initiate a faster and more appropriate response to life safety incidents, threats, and suspicious activity.
- New IDIS COVID-19 solutions. This plug-and-play appliance supports safe return-to-workplace strategies across all industry sectors. It includes essential capabilities that facilitate social distancing, people counting, occupancy monitoring/crowd detection, mask detection and reporting compliance.
- The new IDIS Mobile features an improved user-friendly interface app with split screens and portrait modes that enables users to manage both IDIS VMS options (the free IDIS Center VMS and IDIS Solution Suite) to improve real-time monitoring/verification of incidents and enable instant investigation across multiple facilities/sites on the move.
- IDIS all-in-one interface — Cloud Manager (ICM) — enables users to view live and recorded video via a web browser with the added assurance of the highest levels of cybersecurity protection and without the need to install any additional software.
- The new 2MP micro dome camera, available with a choice of pearly color options, with its non-bubble, anti-IR reflection structure will be demonstrated to show crisp nighttime image capture.
This post premiered on our sister site, Security Sales & Integration.
Read Next: COVID-19 Will Change the Workplace Forever