Recent B2B trends show an increased demand for personalization. In light of that, Taiwan’s DataVan International, a B2B POS system provider, introduces new products with modular “building blocks” design.
One of DataVan’s highlighted products is a new point of sale (POS) system. Using a modular design, Saturn integrates POS technologies together with functionality and flexibility.
This new product is priced at an affordable level and offers a range of configuration options and branding tools to ensure the appliance best suits each company’s specific needs.
“Technology changes are happening now in the retail and food service sector. We have been seeing a growing demand for self-service and automated systems, so we developed a range of fore-thinking touchpoint system with flexible and expandable designs.
“Customers no longer have to choose between single form and standardized products. Rather, they are encouraged to create bespoke products to fit their ever-changing needs. Also, these items are as affordable as off the shelf products,” said CY Lin, the president of DataVan.
The Saturn B2B POS system is made up of five modular blocks consisting of:
- Stands and Mounts including a built-in cable organizer model, one with power brick storage, another with adjustable height, and one that can be mounted onto a wall.
- Displays including a 15 and 10.4 inch customer-facing LCD monitor, a vacuum fluorescent display, and a LCM
- Readers including MSR & iButton Detector, MSR, RFID Reader, Biometric Fingerprint Recognizer, iButton Detector, and Barcode Scanner
- Core System ranging from entry to advanced level
- Seven System Colors ensuring the POS system fits in with their company’s theme
All of the Saturn models measure 45mm in system thickness and offer easy service storage. Two energy efficient models even run a quiet and silent operation without a fan. DataVan’s new range of modular design products also includes a customizable self-service kiosk called Mars.