Every year, TD sister site Commercial Integrator recognizes a project in a number of vertical markets that stands out among the rest. These projects are heralded for their innovation, sophistication, and benefit to the end user organization.
Thes projects should be of great interest to the TechDecisions audience. Each was taken on by an organization like yours, and showcases how technology can improve any commercial space in a number of ways. The variety that these winning projects show in how technology can be implemented is truly something every technology manager should be aware of.
As always, the winners in each Integration Awards category were chosen by a panel of industry experts—namely, our editorial team. Judges evaluated each entry this year on the solution deployed, the AV projects’ buildout/challenges and customer reaction to the installation.
You probably won’t be surprised that some of this year’s winners were easy to pick and others gave the judges some pause and made the decision extremely difficult.
Enjoy the stories of this year’s Integration Awards winners and, if your entry wasn’t among the ones we chose, perhaps you can find inspiration in something this year’s honorees did and create something even more impressive in time for the 2021 edition.
Click on any project to view the full story on sister site CommercialIntegrator.com:
- Museum: Electrosonic — New Spy Museum
- Bars & Restaurants: Automation Arts — The Mecca Sports Bar & Grill
- Large Venue: Solotech — Colosseum
- Corporate Campus: McCann Systems — 145 Broadway, Kendall Square Tech Headquarters
- Small Office: Teatrx — Choice Properties Calgary
- Meeting Room: Teatrx — Riverland East Tower
- Higher Ed: Pinnacle AVL — University of Southern California
- Casino: McCann Systems — Linq hotel + Experience
- Mission Critical: Domotek — Fishtech Group
- Healthcare: Level 3 Audiovisual — University of Texas Health – Cizik School of Nursing Simulation Center
- K-12: Snap Install — Sherlock School
- Esports: Adtech Systems — Central Connecticut State University
- Immersive Experience: Midtown Video — Miami Hurricanes Football Recruiting Experience