BrightSign, LLC, will showcase its latest products and demo partner solutions at its InfoComm 2018 booth [N2846] in the Las Vegas Convention Center June 6-8 and other locations across the show floor during the event.
At InfoComm 2018, BrightSign will showcase the first of its Series 4 players: BrightSign XD4 and XT4. Attendees will get an early look at the four models in BrightSign’s Series 4 portfolio, which are newly designed to support Dolby Vision and deliver BrightSign’s fastest performance to date.
The XD234 and XD1034 will replace the current XD Series 3 models and XT244 and XT1144 will replace the current XT Series 3 line.
The XT line will support PoE+ and XT1144 supports HDMI In to deliver Live TV to end points either via an HDMI cable or streaming over a network.
The new players will continue using the industrial design of the Series 3 players. BrightSign’s new Series 4 players will ship June 25, 2018.
Partner Solution Demos for BrightSign Media Players
BrightSign will also demonstrate several partner solutions in its InfoComm 2018 booth and in those of its partners. Partner solution demos include:
- NanoLumens’ ENGAGE Series LED display will demonstrate the unique performance capabilities of HD223 media players integrated with a direct view display.
- Mimo Monitors will showcase its new line of displays featuring BrightSign’s built-in digital signage module (HS123).
- An interactive demo will showcase more than just touch interactivity on a BrightSign-enabled 55” Elo 4K touchscreen monitor.
- Peerless-AV’s all-in-one portrait kiosk with BrightSign’s built-in digital signage module has applications in retail, hospitals, public spaces, government and more.
- NEC and BrightSign will show off various combinations of the bundled solutions sold at discounts through distribution. In particular, the OPS V-series NEC displays combined with the BrightSign OPS player can be purchased at up to $175 off list price.
- A demonstration of Nexmosphere’s “elements for experience” will shine the light on many different types of experiential controls that integrate seamlessly with BrightSign players for retail installations.
- Planar, a Leyard Company [booth C2520], will demonstrate how it uses BrightSign’s players to drive its Leyard TWS Series ultra-fine pitch LED video wall in a 4×4 configuration with 1920×1080 Full HD.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!