Epson is now shipping its new compact PowerLite L-Series laser projectors within the 4,500- to 6,000-lumen range.
Weighing between 17 and 19 pounds, the PowerLite L-Series “are compact, making them versatile for convenient portability and installation in educational institutions, corporate spaces and houses of worship with high ambient lighting,” according to the Epson press release.
“Epson’s new PowerLite L-Series answers a need for strong value laser solutions within the mid-lumen range in a convenient design,” said Remi Del Mar, senior product manager at Epson America, Inc., in the company announcement.
“By combining 3LCD technology with state-of-the-art laser light source, Epson delivers uncompromising image quality, high color brightness and truly reliable performance.”
Epson’s laser technology “delivers remarkable color accuracy, easy setup and virtually maintenance-free operation with up to 20,000 hours of laser light source,” according to the company press release.
The PowerLite L-Series also supports advanced wired and wireless solutions, including HDMI and HDBaseT, and with the laser light source’s Instant Off power, users can achieve maximum brightness in seconds for quick presentation setup.
The projectors provide enhanced wireless display technology, allowing teachers to connect the projector to up to 50 Chromebooks, PCs and Mac computers and iOS and Android devices.
Educators can also simultaneously display up to four screens with the Epson iProjection wireless display solution. The high-end PowerLite L610U and L615U models offer wireless screen mirroring from a smartphone or streaming device with Miracast.
Epson’s PowerLite L-Series laser projectors include the following features:
- Solid-State Laser Light Source and Electrostatic Air Filter – Provide virtually maintenance-free operation up to 20,000 hours
- Versatile Connectivity and Control– Supports a full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, 3G-SDI, and is compatible with Crestron RoomView, AMX, Extron XTP, Control4, and Art-Net for easy integration
- Professional Installation Features– Full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode, Instant Off power, quieter performance, and high contrast ratios
- Quick and Easy Setup – Get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments, convenient controls and models with built-in wireless
- Outstanding Service and Support – Epson’s unrivaled customer support goes the extra mile with a limited warranty of 20,000 hours of usage or three years, whichever comes first
- Availability and Support – The new PowerLite L615U, L610U, L510U, L400U, L610W, L500W, and L610 models are available now through authorized Epson resellers. The projectors come with a limited warranty of three years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first, with next business day replacement, including free shipping both ways.