AVWeek is a weekly podcast put on by Tim Albright and the talented folks at AVNation. The podcast focuses on AV news and information from around the industry and features some of the most engaging people in the AV industry. The show brings viewers the most current, entertaining and sometimes controversial news and commentary about the industry today.
TechDecisions Managing Editor Jonathan Blackwood joined the podcast this week to discuss a number of news items. Topics discussed included:
- Visible Light Communication (VLC) and the possibilities of commercial application
- The possibilities of new markets as virtual reality continues to grow
- How integrators can better determine what clients need
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) being added to several Sony products
- Transformative Engineering’s new HAI Audio Injector
- The continuing legal battle between D & M Holdings and Sonos
Included in the discussion were guest host George Tucker. Melissa Dillman of Kramer Electronics and Glen Jystad of InFocus.
To view this episode of AVWeek and more, head to the AVNation website.