Digital Watchdog announces the launch of a new line of network attached storage (NAS) solutions.
The Blackjack NAS Series devices are added storage solutions for any Blackjack NVR or MEGApix CaaS system. The NAS devices provide additional video storage for more recording days and more cameras to an existing system, while being controlled from a unified DW Spectrum IPVMS interface, according to the company.
Models offer 4-10TB storage and integrate into a Blackjack system with a total of up to 160Mbps throughput, or a MEGApix CaaS system with up to 12 camera servers, allowing end users to record and backup more days of video without the need for additional video recorders.
The Blackjack NAS also integrates into the DW Spectrum IPVMS system, allowing for instant search and data management. The Blackjack NAS is backed by Digital Watchdog’s 5-year limited warranty.
“Our new NAS devices easily solve the need for adding more storage capacity to a server that is already using the available hard drive bays,” says Mark Espenschied, director of marketing, Digital Watchdog. “Instantly recognized and managed by DW Spectrum IPVMS, these solutions are a seamless addition to an existing system.”
The device is being released in a 1 Hard Drive (HDD) model with 2HDD models available by the end of Q1.
Digtal Watchdog Blackjack NAS Series Features
- Centralize file storage, sharing and backup
- Expands recording capacity of any MEGApix CaaS camera solution or Blackjack NVR system
- Add and manage recording for NAS station directly from the DW Spectrum IPVMS client software
- Seamless search via the DW Spectrum IPVMS client, including smart motion search, spyglass and calendar search options
- Add a NAS station to a MEGApix CaaS network with up to 12 cameras
- Add a NAS station to a Blackjack server to quickly expand local storage and backup up to 160Mbps throughput
- Storage options 4-10TB internal storage
- Linux embedded OS
- Attractive and slim desktop design
- 5 year warranty