ZKAccess reveals its latest walk-through metal detector, the WMD433.
The WMD433 features program modes for either 1-zone, 6-zone, 11-zone or 33-zone detection. It automatically counts people and alarms and readily distinguishes dangerous metal objects from harmless ones, including wristwatch, belts and coins, according to the company.
Equipped with a 5.7-inch LCD screen, the metal detector offers infrared remote control and supports TCP/IP communication and only allows authorized personnel to access the control panel.
The WMD433 ships in two pieces, with cables, eight screws and instructions. There’s no need for manual calibration as the unit runs self-diagnostics and re-calibrates with each power-on.
“Sadly, we’ve seen all too many times the tragedies that can occur to innocent people in public places,” notes Larry Reed, CEO, ZKAccess. “While preventing these tragic events is not always in our control, added layers of security can help deter the entry of weapons. Metal detectors are one such layer, and can be especially beneficial for hotels, arenas, night clubs, and schools.”
More from ZKAccess about the new WMD433 metal detector:
• Program modes for either 1-zone, 6-zone, 11-zone or 33-zone detection
• Detects up to thirty three (33) over-lapping zones.
• Simple installation & operation. Optional casters ensures easy mobility.
• Sensitivity for each zone is adjustable in increments 0-300
• 5.7 inch (14.5 cm) LCD screen
• Infrared remote control
• Supports TCP/IP communication
• Sound & LED alarms located on both sides clearly indicate precisely where metal is detected.
• Automatically counts people and alarms
• Distinguishes between dangerous metal objects from harmless objects including wristwatch, belts and coins
• Secure operation. Only authorized personnel can access the control panel.
• Easy assembly: Ships with only 2 pieces, cables and 8 screws. Simple to follow instructions.
• No need for manual calibration. Unit runs self-diagnostics and re-calibrates with each power-on
• Completely safe to operate and walk through. Harmless to heart pacemaker, pregnant women,
magnetic storage media, etc.
• Durable fire-retardant construction
• Modular design makes parts replacement and maintenance simple and easy.
• 4-8 hours backup battery (optional)