LTS, providers of video solutions for security professionals, is pleased to introduce their innovative five-in-one HD-TVI DVR. Integrators and installers can provide 4K quality over coaxial cables by leveraging existing infrastructures.
The Platinum Enterprise Level 32 Channel HD-TVI DVR, LTD8432K-ST, is the market’s first HD-TVI DVR to feature H.265/H.265+ smart codec technology, maximizing bandwidth savings and maintaining footage in 4K.
The five-in-one DVR is compatible with HD-TVI up to five megapixels and adapts to all formats, providing flexibility to upgrade surveillance systems
without the steep cost. It comes equipped with four SATA up to eight terabytes and applies RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 protocols for data redundancy, performance improvement and prevention of critical data loss.
The DVR houses multiple outputs including two HDMI ports up to 4K and one spot out. It features Live View, storage and playback up to 32 HD-TVI channels and eight IP channels in 4K. PT Cloud makes setup and configuration fast and simple, integrating seamlessly with LTS’ video doorbell and access control to provide video verification.
More from LTS:
- 1.5U case with 4 HDD interface
- 32 Channel Video Recorder
- Support HD-TVI (up to 5MP) / AHD/ ANALOG / CVI / IP input (5 in 1)
- Support Live View, Storage, Playback up to 32 HD-TVI/Analog Cameras + 8 IP Cameras up to 8MP
- Up to 40CH 4K(8MP) IPC input
- Up to 4K (3840*2160) HDMI Video Output
- HDMI 1/VGA output @1920*1080, HDMI 2 [email protected] 4K, CVBS output
- 4 SATA up to 8TB each HDD
- 2 USB 2.0/ 1 USB 3.0
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10