Has your organization recently updated a conference room? How about your corporate headquarters? MyTechDecisions’ sister-site Commercial Integrator is now accepting entries for its annual Integration Awards. The 2023 Integration Awards honors stand-out, problem-solving installations that address commercial customers’ needs. The Awards aims to honor that dedication to outstanding AV installs.
We hope that, by highlighting these impressive installations, our coverage will inspire new ideas and carry lessons for others lean on.
So, enter now!
What You Get if You Win 2023 Integration Awards
- Considered for coverage on CommercialIntegrator.com and MyTechDecisions.com: Your project may be featured on CommercialIntegrator.com, the leading site for commercial integration industry news and analysis, and on MyTechDecisions.com.
- Extensive Marketing Campaign: For integrators, your work will be promoted to more than 16,000 online newsletter readers, plus more than 55,000 unique end users through CommercialIntegrator.com. Your cutting-edge solutions will be showcased and publicized, giving you an edge with prospective employees and customers.
- All entries are automatically entered as candidates for TechDecision’s Project of the Week, our deep-dive coverage that highlights an integration firm’s excellent work on a project prominently featured for our extensive end-user audience.
- Winning projects are covered in the October issue of Commercial Integrator.
- Winning projects are celebrated even more with even longer, more multimedia-centric coverage on CommercialIntegrator.com.
- Recognition during Commercial Integrator Expo: Awards will be announced during the show.
- Use of the 2023 Winner’s Logo will show off your achievement on your company’s website and in your email signature.
Enter the 2023 Integration Awards here!
Relevant Deadlines for the Integration Awards
Early bird deadline: June 16
Final deadline: August 11
What You Need to Enter
- Name, title of contact within customer’s organization
- Project overview
- Initial contact, connection between the customer and integrator
- Solution description highlighting unique features and benefits
- Installation description, including challenges, length of time and interaction with other parties
- Customer reaction
- Equipment list
- Images: up to ten 300dpi, high-resolution images, including any necessary photo credits
- Video URLs, if any
- Client/stakeholder permission to publish
Commercial Integrator’s 2023 Integration Awards are presented by ADI, a Resideo company.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!
Leave a Reply