There’s a new cryptocurrency trading platform in town, one that positions itself as the “Swiss Army knife of crypto traders.”
SmartBotCoin recently launched its beta release of a platform which, according to managing partner Kapil Malik, focuses on community building, user experience, and real-time market data streaming.
“Our social leaderboard/ clone trading feature is a big hit with users. We see a lot of participation there and users are benefiting from each other’s expertise. Leaders are earning rewards for letting other followers copy their strategies. It is win-win. We are already seeing users with double digit as well as triple digit gains,” Malik says.
SmartBotCoin offers portfolio management, asset allocation, advanced backtesting, customized algorithms to suit individual trading styles and goals, social trading, as well as news and opinions from traders.
More features of SmartBotCoin cryptocurrency trading platform:
- Automated Trading: Trade across exchanges and automate with millisecond latency. Buy low and sell high with custom allocations to take advantage of trade opportunities.
- Social Trading: Track and clone trading experts. Experts can also participate in a leaderboard program and regular trading contests, while getting paid for sharing their allocation strategies and trade models.
- Backtesting Allocations: Test trading strategies with backtesting made easy.
- Curated Research: Gathered from hundreds of sources, up-to-date trading and financial news are run through AI and learning algorithms to provide helpful sentiment scores for active traders.
- Manual Trading: Millisecond-latency provides ease of manual trade execution across various exchanges. Quotes, trades and account updates are all streamed in real time without need for continual browser-window refreshes. Advanced charts, trade histories and calculators all help users calculate the buy and sell amounts in terms of fiat currency.
- Security: All API keys are securely encrypted and stored using Hardware Security Modules which are FIPS 140-2 validated. Encryption keys are automatically rotated on a regular basis.