Mandiant, Inc. launched a Cyber Alliance Program to help further the company’s mission to make organizations secure from cyber threats through unique and sophisticated strategic partnerships that create enhanced solutions for customers around the globe.
The Cyber Alliance Program is open to cyber security technology partners across sectors such as endpoint, network, identity and authentication, security information and event management and cloud security. With the shared mission focus to put customer needs first, Mandiant and its partners can help organizations in critical times of need.
Mandiant’s flagship partners include: Cloudflare, CrowdStrike, Google Cloud, InnerActiv, Interos, IronNet, Microsoft, Netskope, Nozomi Networks, Nucleus Security, SentinelOne, SimSpace, SnapAttack and Trellix, among others.
“Better Together” – Partnership benefits of the Mandiant Cyber Alliance Program include:
- Access to the latest threat intelligence from Mandiant researchers, reverse engineers, intelligence analysts and incident responders who have been defending organizations of all sizes from the front lines of cyber conflict since 2004.
- Technical integration into the Mandiant Advantage platform, as well as access to Mandiant’s incident response services and extended threat detection and response capabilities.
- Collaboration at industry events as well as exclusive sponsorship and partner opportunities at Mandiant mWISE events.
- Access to unique and creative ways to go-to-market. Solutions and services powered by Mandiant frontline intelligence and expertise accelerate marketing and industry expansion.
- Ability to leverage Mandiant product, engineering and sales experts for thought leadership and ability to craft joint solutions spanning enterprise and mid-market organizations.
“As an organization that has been on the front lines of cyber security for more than 18 years, we recognize that the battle against today’s most challenging threats cannot be won alone,” said Marshall Heilman, CTO at Mandiant, in a statement. “Joining forces with other mission-oriented security organizations enables us to better defend our shared customers. I am proud of the progress this alliance program has made to date and excited about the program’s strength to significantly impact customer security and threat actor operations.”
Mandiant will be at the RSA Conference on June 6-9, 2022, at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, Booth N5955.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!