Qatalyst Global, a company that specializes in creating strategic business meetings, is holding their Managing BYOD & Mobility USA event on November 5-6 in San Francisco. The event is the second in the series, and it will serve to provide a unique platform, bringing together top IT executives from North America to address the mobility challenges and set the precautions framework of the field.
Most importantly, the event hopes to provide the necessary tools, insight and methodological steps in constructing a successful mobility policy. These policies will after all fulfill the BYOD prophecy of increased productivity, employee satisfaction, cost savings and corporate competitive advantage.
“Our speakers are from large multinational companies, with job titles like CEO, VP, head of mobility, senior director, just to name a few,” says Zeena Al-Naib, Marketing Manager for Qatalyst Global. “We’re hoping to widen [antendees’] perspective and strengthen their confidence in BYOD and mobility.”
Industry speakers will take to the stage during the two days to discuss and re-evaluate risk exposures and explore fresh solutions. A robust agenda of informal networking activities accompanies the Summit program and meeting agenda to ensure all possible business opportunities are uncovered and explored, including:
- Industry Outlook: Navigating the Mobility Landscape to Define its Impact to the Enterprise
- Policy Implementation: Constructing a Secured Company-Wide Mobility Strategy
- EMM: From MDM to MAM and Beyond
- ROI: Measuring & Managing the Financial Impact of BYOD
- BYOD Minefield: Contextualizing the Legal, Regulatory and Tax Considerations
- Security Vs Flexibility: Balancing Security Risks & Workforce Empowerment
- Solidifying IAM: Adjusting Network IAM to Address BYOD Concerns
- BYOD 2.0: Finding the Intersection between Enterprise & Employee Needs
- Beyond Security: Educate Employees & Strengthen Security from Within
- Future Prescriptions: Forming a Proactive Strategic Plan for 2014 and Beyond
“The event is relevant for people who are currently creating a BYOD policy, people who want to strengthen their existing one, and for people who want to keep up to date with new advancements in the industry,” says Kudsia Kaker, Conference Producer for the event.
Video: Watch: Managing BYOD & Mobility Europe 2014.