Free Webcast on Tech Decisions sister site, Commercial Integrator
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 2pm est
Organizations increasingly rely on business data to make decisions about, well, everything:
- Right-sizing their staffs
- Understanding how to plan their space
- Choosing how many meeting rooms are needed, planning for technology purchases
You name it.
The business analytics market is growing at 11.7 percent CAGR through to 2020.The recent shift toward so many technology, security and facilities decisions being made by organization’s IT departments has had a big impact.
Decisions are being made with an IT mindset. That means business data is treasured as a means for predicting return on investments (ROI).
Here’s the problem: It traditionally hasn’t been easy to obtain the type of space- and technology-utilization data that decision-makers need.
Kramer Control, the control architecture from Kramer Electronics that began shipping in June 2017, is changing that. Yes, it’s an automation platform, but it’s more than that. It’s a data analytics engine in the form or a control solution.
The platform offers IP-based control with an advanced analytics engine for a single and powerful integrated solution.
During this free Commercial Integrator webcast, attendees will learn how they can leverage Kramer Control not only to deliver robust automaton solutions to their customers with little to no programming but how to continually use the analytics engine to churn out much-needed business data.
You’ll walk away understanding:
- The 360-degree view of businesses that Kramer Control provides with deep insights such as room usage and operational efficiency
- How the automatic data gathering works with no need to predefine which data to collect
- Kramer Control’s ability to deliver remote access from anywhere so you’re no longer tethered to a control center
- How Kramer Control generated Embedded Analytics (EA) can impact an organization’s decision-making
- Most importantly, how to use Kramer Control to get started delivering business data from a control architecture
During the free webcast, CI editor Tom LeBlanc will moderate an informative presentation and discussion with Kramer Electronics COO Clint Hoffman and an integrator that has used Kramer Control as a data analytics engine for his customers.
Begin uncovering the business data you need.