Artificial intelligence can go a long way towards improving customer experiences. It streamlines processes and enhances productivity. But, there’s always room for improvement. Kasisto, creators of KAI Banking, follow this philosophy and have developed a second-generation of its Conversational AI platform for finance.
“Our improved suite of tools makes it easier for banks to quickly add new features and services, channels and markets,” says chief product officer and co-founder Dror Oren. “With our API-centric platform, we continuously incorporate new financial services data into our robust APIs to ensure rapid deployment of well-branded and personalized experiences. Just like KAI, we’re always learning and these enhancements are a direct result of what it means to be proven in production, powering intelligent conversations with millions of bank customers.”
Key feature improvements in this second generation of KAI include:
Self-service platform tools empower banks to manage content and AI training
- KAI’s Conversation Management System (CMS) includes an enhanced content editor and workflows to easily add, edit, delete and preview conversational content across any channel. This enables banks to react quickly to changing business needs and effectively and expediently manage content approval processes that are driven by their internal business, marketing and compliance stakeholders.
- AI Training and Analysis tools allow banks, Kasisto staff and third-party service providers to train and manage KAI’s machine learning and enable deep analysis and quick improvement cycles. New features include sophisticated filters designed for large-scale rollouts and improved productivity workflows.
Extending language coverage
- KAI now supports more languages, including Cantonese and French.
Differentiated conversations easily deployed across channels with Conversational API
- KAI’s unique Conversational API (CAPI) is designed to allow banks to easily build and extend their own customer experiences across their mobile apps and websites, as well as external messaging platforms and voice-enabled devices. This new version of CAPI supports a wide variety of media types and makes it easier to deploy virtual assistants and bots on any client environment.
- Kasisto has also significantly enhanced its webview-based library to include conversational UI best practices, user experience enhancements, and critical security features and flows. Kasisto’s customers leverage this library as a foundation to rapidly customize KAI to reflect their bank’s brand.
Improved customer segmentation and personalization
KAI’s new segmentation feature allows business users at banks to define and target customer segments based on any combination of parameters. Now, they can define and manage segments so KAI’s virtual assistants can be designed with unique customer experiences.
- Customers: Banks can configure KAI to utilize their traditional segments (such as Silver, Gold, Platinum) and customize KAI’s responses based on the customer’s segment. For example, a Silver customer will get a different answer to the question, “What is the minimum I need to have in my account to avoid a fee?” than a Platinum customer.
- Channels: Banks can use this feature to fine-tune KAI’s responses according to channel. This feature ensures that a question like, “Where can I find my statements?” will be answered differently if the customer is asking on their bank’s website versus a voice-enable device such as Amazon Alexa.
- A/B Testing: With the powerful segmentation capability, banks can define different answers to the same question and analyze which experience performs better.
Robust security and compliance at its core
As Kasisto expands its production customer base across the globe, it continues to add features to support different compliance and regulatory requirements. KAI has a continuum of enhanced algorithms and procedures to scrub Personally Identifiable Information (PII) to ensure that all data is anonymized. KAI also includes a new, long-term record retention feature that is essential for compliance with strict banking regulations.