Bringing together the power of the top trade publications and websites in the U.S. and Europe, the inaugural “Top New Technology (TNT) Awards @ ISE” is sure to be “dy-no-mite.”
The program from CE Pro, Commercial Integrator, Essential Installand TechDecisions will recognize the new and outstanding products and services being exhibited at the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show in Amsterdam, Netherlands, from Feb. 9-12, 2016.
Winners will receive:
• Trophies presented in a ceremony on Feb. 8, the first day of ISE
• Exposure in the April 2016 print editions of Essential Install, CE Pro(residential products) and Commercial Integrator (commercial products).
• Use the TNT 2016 logo in marketing materials and online.
In addition, ALL entries will receive worldwide exposure with a photo and production description of each entry and a downloadable digital edition of all the entrants to be displayed on:
• CEPro.com (with 145,000 unique visitors monthly)
• Commercialintegrator.com (with 38,000 unique visitors monthly)
• All three TechDecisions Media websites (targeting end users)—corporatetechdecisions.com, k-12techdecisions.com and higheredtechdecisions.com.
Judging criteria are technological innovation, benefits to the integrator and benefits to the end user. A team of integrators from around the world will determine the top products or services in each category. Any product debuted between Sept. 2015 and slated to ship before Sept. 2016 is eligible to be considered for the award.
The entry deadline is Friday, Jan. 15, 2016. Entries must be received by 5 p.m. EST (US). Entry fees are:
• $450 USD (approximate equivalent: £298 GBP, €425 EUR)
• Any additional category can be added for the same product for $250 USD (approximate equivalent: £165 GBP, €236 EUR.
Commercial categories to be judged:
• Audio Components
• Video Distribution Solutions
• Video Projection Screens
• Mounts or Racks
• Video Wall Solutions
• Specialty AV Cables or Connectors
• Interactive Whiteboards
• Matrix Switchers
• Digital Signage Solutions
• Video Conferencing/Telepresence
• Control Systems
• Network Management Solutions
• Surveillance Cameras
• Access Control
• Power Conditioning, Surge Suppression, & Energy Solutions
• Project Management & Design/Web Software
Residential categories to be judged:
Home Theater/Multi-Room Audio/Video – This includes product categories listed below. Only the highest scoring products will be selected as winners. Some specific product categories may not have winners selected.
• A/V Preamplifier/Processor/Switcher/Amplifier/Receiver
• Racks, Furniture, Seating and Acoustical Treatments
• Flat Panel TV/Ultra HD
• HDMI/HDBaseT Extenders
• Home Theater Source Components (Digital & Analog)
• Media Servers/Streaming Media/DVRs
• Mount/Lift/Media Concealment
• Multi-room A/V Components (Amplifiers, Source Components and Preamplifiers)
• Power Management, Generation, Surge Suppression and Storage/Remote Services
• Projection Screens
• Wireless A/V Solution (Amps, Source Components, Signal Distribution Solutions)
Loudspeakers – This includes product categories listed below. Only the highest scoring products will be selected as winners. Some specific product categories may not have winners selected.
• Floorstanding/Shelf Loudspeaker
• In-Ceiling/In-Wall Loudspeakers
• Soundbars/On-Wall/Single-Chassis Surround Loudspeaker
• Wireless Speakers
Control and Automation— This includes product categories listed below. Only the highest scoring products will be selected as winners. Some specific product categories may not have winners selected.
• HVAC Integration System/Connected Thermostats
• Integrated Security System/Module/Device/Surveillance Cameras
• Touchscreens, Keypads, Controls, Remotes & IR Extenders
• Lighting Controls/Motorized Shade Controls & Accessories
• Whole House Control