My TechDecisions is officially accepting applications for the first ever Spotlight Awards! The Spotlight Awards highlight technology managers and decisions makers that stand out as especially helpful when working on projects with integration firms.
In this awards program, we ask integration firms to nominate projects in which the technology decision-maker customer stood out from the rest. They made it easy for you to integrate the project and worked with you to come to the best possible solution for their organization.
We will only be accepting nominations from integration firms, but that doesn’t mean the TD audience can’t get involved. If you have a special relationship with your integrators, reach out to them for a nomination. If someone on your staff was a superstar on a recent project, get your integration partner to nominate them.
Not only will we highlight the individual that was so spectacular as a partner, but we’ll highlight the project as well. Winners will receive articles detailing the project and Spotlight Award winner on My TechDecisions and sister site Commercial Integrator.
Rules for entry:
- Integration firms only – we will only accept nominations from integration firms that suggest a project and customer that they worked with.
- The project must have been completed no earlier than September 2019 – we will not accept projects that were finished prior to that date.
- The customer being nominated must agree to be named prior to submission. We will not choose any winners that have not agreed to be named in an article.
- All information and photos submitted is subject to be published.
- November 6, 2020
Benefits of Entry:
- We will publish an article about the project and technology decision maker on the My TechDecisions and Commercial Integrator websites.
- (Optional) Video interview with technology manager and integration partner that will appear along with the article.
- The awards will be judged by the editorial staff of My TechDecisions.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!