InfoComm Connections New York is an end-user focused trade show run by InfoComm that hopes to connect AV companies with the very professionals that they are trying to show off products to. A description on the InfoComm website puts it best:
We realize that not everyone has the time or budget to attend InfoComm each year, so we decided to grab a slice of the big show and take it on the road for a two-day jam-packed event! InfoComm Connections is all about connecting AV professionals like you, to some of the top companies in the industry. We also offer technology managers and in-house AV pros two full days of focused education sessions on live events production, digital content creation, projection mapping, unified communications and collaboration and much more.
If a bit vague, the description gives a good idea of what the show will be – an educational and informative trade show to better equip AV end users and decision makers with the skills and info they need to better choose the right technology and do their jobs. If that isn’t enough to entice, the people at InfoComm Connections created a list of seven reasons you’ll want to attend the show:
- Location, Location, Location. We’re bringing the show to you! We realize that not everyone has the time or budget to attend InfoComm each year, so we decided to grab a slice of the big show and take it to the Javits Center in the heart of New York City.
- It’s a Quick Trip. We know you’re busy and that is why InfoComm Connections is only a two-day event. The education sessions and workshops are packed with information so you learn a lot in a short time.
- Customize Your Learning. You can customize and enhance your experience by attending any of the half-day paid workshops. They cover a range of topics from the evolution of AV to digital content to live events.
- Who Doesn’t Love Free Education? InfoComm Connections is more than just seeing the top brands for commercial AV: Your registration includes two days of complimentary education sessions on AV solutions plus two Keynote speakers.
- Don’t Just Look at Products. You’ll get to see, touch and play with products for audio, conferencing, digital signage, projection, security, plus so much more. It will all be right there in the Exhibit Hall.
- Networking Never Hurts. Hundreds of technology managers and AV professionals have already registered. Take this as an opportunity to join and connect with your industry peers.
- Quality Over Quantity. As an ANSI Accredited Standards Developer (ASD) organization, InfoComm International® provides industry standards as the foundation for quality audiovisual systems. That’s why we only offer the best information possible in all of our sessions and workshops.
We’ll be at the show bringing coverage for those who can’t attend. For those who can, we’ll see you there!