The leaves have changed, the pumpkins are carved and back to school season is over.
- EDUCAUSE is an annual conference dedicated to the IT folks, instructors, deans and other decision makers in higher education. The show focuses on helping colleges optimize the impact of IT on their campuses and providing solutions for decision makers to smooth-out their workflows.
- EDUCAUSE also features a vast show floor of higher education–specific vendors and integrators that provide solutions to everyday technology problems, as well as a tight itinerary of educational sessions to address current challenges and future trends.
- This year’s conference will run from October 27 -30, and will be held at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis.
- Attendees that cannot make the conference in person can attend webinars, including “Learning Beyond Better Grades: Exploring the Promise & Possibility of Assessment,” starting November 2.
- Vendors like Citrix are attending the show in order to lend their expertise to end users.
- Nicole Nesrsta, Lead Vertical Marketing Manager for Citrix, says that her company is intensely invested in the higher education market, and is always looking to provide solutions to end users.”We know it’s very important and we love the value, especially EDUCAUSE in particular, that we can bring to higher education,” she says. “When people come to our booth, they’re going to see that we can provide those tools and resources to any device a student may own or that may afford, and can help them have the learning experience that they want.”