Salt Lake City-based ClearOne will kick off the new year with all-new training courses from ClearOne University. Technology professionals wishing to make learning and development a top New Year’s resolution can do so with ClearOne University all year long.
Technology professionals can jump start their 2023 sales by freshening their knowledge of ClearOne products and bolstering their ability to realize the full benefits of the company’s professional audio, video, streaming and collaboration solutions for customers.
The January course schedule includes dedicated classes for newly released products, such as the UNITE 60 4K Camera and UNITE 160 4K Camera, as well as long-established offerings like the CONVERGENCE AV Manager Certification, AV Conferencing Certification, Pro Audio Conferencing Certification, Advanced Pro Audio Conferencing Certification and Design Library Training.
For those interested in participating, the January course schedule of instructor-led and live webinar classes is now live and open for registration here.
The schedule of topics and times is as follows:
CONVERGENCE AV MANAGER CERTIFICATION
- January 3 from 9:00 to 10:30 AM EST
- January 4 from 9:00 to 10:30 AM EST
AV CONFERENCING CERTIFICATION
- January 3 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST
- January 4 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST
- January 24 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM EST
- January 25 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM EST
ADVANCED PRO AUDIO CONFERENCING CERTIFICATION
- January 5 from 9:00 to 11:00 AM EST
- January 26 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST
UNITE 60 / 160 4K CAMERA TRAINING
- January 10 from 10:00 to 10:30 AM EST
- January 18 from 8:00 to 8:30 AM EST
VIEW LITE TRAINING
- January 12 from 9:00 to 10:00 AM EST
DESIGN LIBRARY TRAINING
- January 17 from 9:00 to 9:45 AM EST
- January 25 from 10:00 to 10:45 AM EST
CONSOLE AI SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION CERTIFICATION
- January 9 from 9:00 to 10:00 AM EST
- January 23 from 10:00 to 11:00 AM EST
PRO AUDIO CONFERENCING CERTIFICATION
- January 17 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST
- January 18 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST
- January 19 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST