Are you ready to rock? If not, Grund Audio Design is here to help. No matter what the application, the company should have a little something in its new GT ’01” loudspeaker line.
The line includes the GT-601, the GT-801, the GT-1601, the GT-1001, the GT-1201, the GT-1202, and the GT-5301. All seven of those new models have 2-way designs with a horn—except for the GT-5301, which is a 3-way system.
That horn perk allows all of these speakers to deliver a consistent, wide sound. It does that via a construction that includes 13-ply birch and carved out baffle board. All models also include powder-coated, perforated steel grilles to protect the transducers and provide either NL4 speakOn or 5-Way Binders.
Here’s a peek at the differences between the various GT ’01” models:
- GT-601: 6-inch LF transducer and a 1-inch HF compression driver ($179)
- GT-801: 8-inch LF transducer and a 1-inch HF compression driver ($349)
- GT-1601: Dual 8-inch LF transducers and a 1-inch HF compression driver ($619)
- GT-1001: 10-inch LF transducer and a 1-inch HF compression driver ($469)
- GT-1201: 12-inch LF transducer and a 1-inch HF compression driver ($699)
- GT-1202: 12-inch LF transducer and a 2-inch HF compression driver ($1,049)
- GT-5301: 15-inch LF transducer, 6-inch midrange cone and a 1-inch HF compression driver ($889)
All of the Grund Audio Design GT ’01’ Series loudspeakers can be outfitted with U-brackets, a swivel wall mount, or 3/8-inch-16 threaded mounting points.
“The GT ’01’ Series are a terrific choice for fixed installations and are equally well-suited to portable sound system applications such as corporate presentations and meetings,” said Frank Grund, president of Grund Audio Design. “These systems deliver broad dispersion and, since all models share a common horn design, they are a great choice for music reproduction, as the horn doesn’t induce any coloration typical of horn-loaded enclosures. The ability to mix various size enclosures without negatively impacting the consistency of the sound is also a significant benefit.”
All of the new Grund Audio Design GT ’01’ Series loudspeakers are now available.