Are you ready to rock? If not, Grund Audio Design is here to help. No matter what the application, the company should have a little something in its new GT ’01” loudspeaker line.
The line includes the GT-601, the GT-801, the GT-1601, the GT-1001, the GT-1201, the GT-1202, and the GT-5301. All seven of those new models have 2-way designs with a horn—except for the GT-5301, which is a 3-way system.
That horn perk allows all of these speakers to deliver a consistent, wide sound. It does that via a construction that includes 13-ply birch and carved out baffle board. All models also include powder-coated, perforated steel grilles to protect the transducers and provide either NL4 speakOn or 5-Way Binders.
Here’s a peek at the differences between the various GT ’01” models:
- GT-601: 6-inch LF transducer and a 1-inch HF compression driver ($179)
- GT-801: 8-inch LF transducer and a 1-inch HF compression driver ($349)
- GT-1601: Dual 8-inch LF transducers and a 1-inch HF compression driver ($619)
- GT-1001: 10-inch LF transducer and a 1-inch HF compression driver ($469)
- GT-1201: 12-inch LF transducer and a 1-inch HF compression driver ($699)
- GT-1202: 12-inch LF transducer and a 2-inch HF compression driver ($1,049)
- GT-5301: 15-inch LF transducer, 6-inch midrange cone and a 1-inch HF compression driver ($889)
All of the Grund Audio Design GT ’01’ Series loudspeakers can be outfitted with U-brackets, a swivel wall mount, or 3/8-inch-16 threaded mounting points.
“The GT ’01’ Series are a terrific choice for fixed installations and are equally well-suited to portable sound system applications such as corporate presentations and meetings,” said Frank Grund, president of Grund Audio Design. “These systems deliver broad dispersion and, since all models share a common horn design, they are a great choice for music reproduction, as the horn doesn’t induce any coloration typical of horn-loaded enclosures. The ability to mix various size enclosures without negatively impacting the consistency of the sound is also a significant benefit.”
All of the new Grund Audio Design GT ’01’ Series loudspeakers are now available.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!