The Rochester, N.Y.-based audio company Fulcrum Acoustic has launched its new CCX1295 12-inch Subcardioid Coaxial Loudspeaker.
Fulcrum Acoustic explains that its latest product is engineered to provide high levels of low and high frequency control from a small footprint product.
Introduced as part of its TQ Install line of installation speakers, the CCX1295 12-inch Subcardioid Coaxial Loudspeaker combines Fulcrum Acoustic’s Temporal Equalization (TQ) technologies, along with its subcardioid technologies.
According to Fulcrum Acoustic, the CCX1295 delivers high levels of low frequency control, improved intelligibility, sonic accuracy and high-output levels from its two-way design.
“This passive subcardioid coaxial loudspeaker provides 9dB of low frequency attenuation in the rear hemisphere,” says David Gunness, co-founder and vice president of R&D, Fulcrum Acoustic. “As the first member of our CCX12 family, the CCX1295 will soon be joined by 12-inch models offering a full range of horn patterns.”
More from Fulcrum Acoustic on the CCX1295 12-inch Subcardioid Coaxial Loudspeaker:
Unlike conventional loudspeakers that trade off LF directional control for compact enclosures, our Passive Cardiod Technology enables the CCX1295 to achieve unprecedented LF/HF control for a product of its size.
The N.Y.-based company points out that its latest product employs a single 12-inch 90-degree x 45-degree horn-loaded woofer and 3-inch compression driver housed in a compact enclosure.
Fulcrum Acoustic says the CC1295 is designed for permanent installation where’s it is applicable to a range of applications.
CCX1295 12-Inch Subcardioid Coaxial Speaker Specs
- Operating Mode: Single-amplified with DSP
- Operating Range: 71 Hz to 20 kHz
- Power Handling & Impedance: 57-volts, 400 W at 8 ohms
- Nominal Maximum SPL peak/ continuous: 137db/131dB
- Equalized Maximum SPL peak/ continuous: 128 dB / 122 dB
- Recommend Power: 400 watts to 800 watts at 8 ohms
- Physical Dimensions (H/W/D): 16.2 inches x 17.9 inches x 14.6 inches
- Mounting & Installation Provisions: 12 M10 eye bolt angle points with two M10 yoke points
Leave a Reply