Lumens Integration Inc. and Newnex Technology Corp. have announced the collaboration for product interoperability between Lumens VC-B30U USB PTZ Camera and Newnex USB 3.0 active cables, the FireNEX-uLINK A to B series cable. The collaboration creates a security and conferencing solution for enterprises that need a simple camera setup and fast data transfers.
Works with Video Conferencing Software and HDMI Output to a Display
Lumens VC-B30U USB PTZ Camera is equipped with one USB 3.0 connection that can work with the video conferencing software and one HDMI connector that can be used to output video to display. With a 12x optical zoom lens, white balance, and exposure mode, the camera can capture clear images in low light, or the extreme contrast of brightness and darkness in a conference room.
USB 3.0 Cables Support 5Gbps up to 20 Meters
As highly reliable extension solutions, Newnex’FireNEX-uLINK USB 3.0 active cables support USB SuperSpeed data transfer up to 5Gbps up to 20 meters with backward compatibility to USB 2.0/1.1 protocols. They also deliver ample bus power to the far end devices without any external power inputs. All these features make FireNEX-uLINK cables compatible with Lumens USB PTZ cameras seamlessly for USB extension needs.
Highlights of the Lumens VC-B30U USB PTZ Camera:
- Equipped with a Sony ½.8 inch image sensor
- USB 3.0 and HDMI video output interface
- USB 3.0 Plug & Play and compatible with Windows, Linux, MAC OSX, and Chrome OS
- Full JD 1080p signal output format with a high frame rate of 60 fps
- 12x optical zoom is applicable for a medium size conference room
- Horizontal viewing angle of 72 degrees
- Wide range pan/tilt/zoom actions: Pan angle from -100 degrees to +100 degrees, tilting angle from -30 degrees to +30 degrees
- Up to 128 user-defined preset modes to allow for ease of use in all environments
- Free Lumens Control Software for controlling the cameras without a joystick controller
- 3-year warranty