f you’re a fan of Chrome, Mvix is giving you one more reason to use its digital signage software: It now supports AOPEN Chromebox Commerical 2, a commercial-grade Chromebox that can power UHD 4K screens.
The AOPEN Chromebox Commerical 2 has been engineered to operate 24/7 under tough conditions up to 40 degrees Celsius. The commercial-grade device delivers speedy and secure signage from the cloud using Google Chrome OS. It can run one UHD (4K) screen at 60Hz or two UHD (4K) screen at 30Hz.
The Mvix digital signage software, meanwhile, has garnered awards for its content-rich platform, human-centered tech support and ease of use. Together, the AOPEN and Mvix chrome-based digital signage solution provides more power, stunning graphics and robust security for education and corporate clients.
“Aligning Mvix software with AOPEN Chromebox Commercial 2 creates a robust, secure and turn-key solution for integrators and end users,” says Mike Kilian, senior director of business development at Mvix. “Enterprise brands will be able to deliver the most elegant, personalized and satisfying experiences for the audiences.”
The AOPEN Chromebox Commercial 2 features include:
- Powering two 4K displays at 30 fps and one 4K display at 60 fps via HDMI 2.0
- Slim, ruggedized and fanless design that is water- and dust-resistant
- Three USB 3.1, two USB 2.0, an RJ50 serial connector and HDMI 1.4b and 2.0
- Remote power switch enables the device to be powered remotely
- Available 7th generation Intel Core processor i3 and Celeron processor
- Chrome Enterprise license offering for ease of operation and management.
The Mvix digital signage software includes over 200 content apps and data integrations such as Salesforce, social media, MySQL, CAP alerts, Google Analytics, Rest API, KPI dashboards, HubSpot and more. It also includes features such as:
- Remote management
- Multi-zoned screen layouts
- Calendar-based content scheduling
- Advanced HTML5 scripts w/CSS, JS
- Live video input, including HDCP-protected content
- Role-based user management
- Smart playlist for automated playlist management
Mvix will showcase the AOPEN/Mvix solution on June 12-14 at InfoComm 2019 in Orlando.