My TechDecisions Podcast Episode 162: What IT Can Learn About Audiovisual Systems at InfoComm
David Labuskes, CEO of AVIXA, joins the podcast to discuss InfoComm and what IT pros can learn about audiovisual systems at InfoComm.
On this episode of the My TechDecisions Podcast, David Labuskes, CEO of AVIXA, joins the podcast to discuss InfoComm and what IT pros can learn about audiovisual systems at the largest AV trade show in the U.S.
The InfoComm 2022 show takes place next week, June 4-10, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Notable exhibitors showcasing conferencing and collaboration solutions at InfoComm this year that might be familiar to IT professionals include HP, Intel, Logitech, Cisco, Sennheiser, Zoom, AVI-SPL, AVI Systems, Dell, DTEN, Lenovo, Nureva, Crestron, Poly, Pexip, QSC, Shure, Utelogy and many more.
Here are some InfoComm sessions IT professionals should check out (click on each to learn more about the session, schedules and participants):
- Point of View: IT End Users
- Higher Education Cloud Infrastructure for AV Ecosystems
- HDBaseT Master Program
- When and Why to Use the Three Major AV/IP Technologies
- Network Architectures for Ultra-scale AV over IP
- Monitoring Meeting Rooms and the Journey Towards a Single Pane of Glass
- Implementing Cybersecurity for IoT, AV, and Workplace Technology within Enterprise Environments
- Case Study: Implementing Alternative Control Systems to Improve Learning Spaces and Increase Functionality
- Case Study: Developing a Self-Service AV Portal using APIs and Neural Net Processing
- Leveraging NDI for Live Video Distribution over IP
- Crestron: DM NVX: Next Generation AVoIP Design and Implementation
Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
Leave a Reply