On this episode of the My TechDecisions Podcast, Tessian CISO John Yavor joins the podcast to talk about why CISOs and cybersecurity professionals are getting burnt out on the job.
- 25% of CISOs have not taken time off in the last year
- 42% have missed holidays due to work demands
- 44% have missed a doctor’s appointment
- 40% have missed a family vacation
- On average, CISOs work 11 more hours than they’re contracted to each week, while 10% work at least an extra 20 hours
- One-third are not able to exercise regularly
According to Yavor, some of the keys to overcoming CISO burnout are adequate staffing, tooling and automation. Listen below to learn more!
Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.