Data is risky business. So is customer service. In an effort to provide businesses with tools to address both concerns, Equifax has combined its Ingite and InterConnect products. The Equifax Ignite + InterConnect platform creates an integrated experience that helps Equifax customers make smarter, faster decisions with unique data.
InterConnect is data-agnostic, meaning it can consume data from disparate and disconnected sources. More specifically, you can use InterConnect as a single point of access for credit, fraud, wealth, employment and income data, as well as data from other bureaus and your own customer data.
Equifax Ignite securely and comprehensively supports the full analytical lifecycle – from data access and transparency to visualization and deployment – using a single, connected suite of advanced analytical processes, technology and tools.
About Ignite + InterConnect
The combined solution includes five main functions that enable decision making – data access, keying and linking, insights generation, insights deployment, and decision management.
- Access Data: Clients can gather data through multiple sources, such as Equifax data, customer data and third-party data. This gives customers faster access to the most predictive and differentiated data on the market today.
- Link Data: Proprietary keying and linking technology links disparate data across multiple sources to show a more complete picture of consumers and businesses.
- Generate Insights: Rapidly create explainable and more predictive insights using Equifax-developed machine learning and modeling automation capabilities, including NeuroDecision Technology and Advanced Model Engine.
- Deploy Insights: Ensure that the most predictive insights make a difference quickly by deploying attributes and models to production in as little as 30 days using the Equifax proprietary cloud-based decision management platform, InterConnect.
- Manage Decisions: Monitor and refine attributes, models and strategies by understanding expected impact during development and continuously comparing to actual results, with the ability to quickly update insights and decision strategies.
“We’re making it easier for clients across the globe to use one solution for all of their decisioning needs,” says Prasanna Dhore, chief data & analytics officer for Equifax. “Equifax Ignite + Interconnect brings intelligence to decisioning through advanced analytics – one solution where our clients can gather, analyze and make decisions based on data.”