Barco Projector Control
Requirements: Android 2.3.3 and Up
The “Projector Control” app is an application which is designed for smartphones and tablets running the Android operating system. It lets you control Barco projectors easily when you have them connected to the same wireless router.
Besides replacing the traditional remote control the app also provides additional functionality like fast setup and switching between internal projector test patterns. Unlike a traditional remote control, which is mostly dedicated to one projector; the app allows the user to switch very fast between different projectors.
- Basic Control including lamp, shutter, source selection, PIP, etc…
- Menu Navigation on projector OSD
- Image Settings like contrast, brightness, saturation, etc…
- Lens Control with the shift, zoom and focus adjustments
- Test Pattern selection
- Projector diagnostics
- A full-blown demonstration mode